Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ding Bat Collage

Basically what I did, is that I had to convert all the "dingbats
 into separate symbols. Once I was done with that , I played around a bit to try new things. The drag and drop process worked out like a charm and it was very easy to do for me, especially with the collages. I tried to experiment making different collages. However, they turned out to be a little more formal than I thought. I ended up making stat charts. and scale models as if these came out of an animal biology book. There were only a couple that was the most abstract, but I don't think they came out that well. 
I think next time though, I'll try a more experiments with them and make them a little more creative than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment